Saturday 13 February 2010

99 days to go...

Shamefully this is my first post on our blog. We are having a weekend off from boat maintenance so after having coffee and toast in bed I thought I would give this a go.
While Graham has been fitting batteries and fixing wiring I have been there in the background, passing tools and provide moral support. I am also chief planner and spreadsheet editor. I take great pleasure in putting a line through jobs we have completed (then adding three new ones to the list).
I am incredibly excited about heading off on our dream trip together. It's something we have talked about since we first met almost 2 years ago and now finally we get to make it a reality. The next 3 months are going to be hard work, fitting boat repairs and planning around life and work, but it's going to be worth it when we motor out of Portsmouth Harbour and turn right.

No comments:

Post a Comment